Get your financial butt in gear in your personal life!
Whether it’s your first time, your plans have changed or you just want to ensure you’re still on track – sitting down once a year is a great idea to stay confident about your money and make sure that you’re going to reach those goals! Let’s map this shiz out so you can win at life.
We can cover any/all topics below in your sessions and check ins!
- Prioritizing goals
- Setting realistic time horizons and feasibility
Cash Flow Management
- Creating a budget that works for you
- Systematic banking (which is worth its weight in gold)
- Debt Repayment Planning
- Long-Term Savings
- Which accounts and why
- Down payment planning
- Can you actually afford to buy
Babyproofing Your Finances
- Planning/Saving for children and daycare
- Education savings for your children
- Tax benefits to take advantage of
New Grad Financial Sesh
- Start out on the right financial foot!
- Pay down student debt
- Set up budget
- Set up bank accounts for adulting
- Find out what salary you need to make to set yourself up
- Learn all the things so you are killing it before 30 years old
Individual Financial Session:
Price: $250 – $350 + GST/HST
New Grad Session:
Price: $275 + GST/HST
Price: $350- $450 + GST/HST
Ad-hoc financial advice – For existing clients only
Sometimes, you may not need a full session. We get that! If you’re an existing client, you can book a chat with us in between meetings so you don’t have to schedule a full session. For this, we charge in 15 minute increments for any prep and chat time and it’s $50!
Examples of when this is super useful:
1. I just changed jobs and need to get advice on what to do with my pension
2. We just moved and need you to look at our numbers again to make sure things are on track with our budget
3. Need to pick your brain about_________________
4. It’s RRSP season, should I take advantage?